- Air/Baghouse Filtration
- Dust Collectors
National Filter Media (NFM) provides a broad range of dust collectors, bulk bag dump stations, cyclone filters, bin vent filters, filter receivers and material handling dust collectors depending on the site-specific application. Our pulse-jet style of dust collectors offers excellent filtration efficiency (99.999%), ease of installation and lower operation costs.
In most instances, NFM units are planned and assembled (less bags and cages) for efficient shipment and lifting requirements. Minimal maintenance and generally reduced energy costs are synonymous with our equipment. Lower cost of ownership is our goal.
Our top entry industrial dust collectors and systems can be supplied with a walk-in clean air plenum design providing protection during inclement weather or lift-off roof doors when "confined space" is a concern due to the product/dust being handled. In either design, NFM offers their snap band style filter bags which requires no tools for change-out and provides a dust tight seal at the tube sheet junction.
We offer square and/or rectangular units for applications operating at ± 20" W.G. pressure or cylindrical collectors for those processes in which high design pressures of ± 17" Hg. are experienced. We can also design and manufacture to ASME code vessels for any desired pressure rating. Typically, units are provided to handle a wide range gas volumes (ACFM).
If fires and sparks trouble your dust collection system, then consult with NFM for a spark arrest solution
Our units are rated for ± 20” W.G. and designed with internal baffle diffusers and spark chain to extinguish sparks and embers generated from grinding, welding, polishing, buffing, belt sanders and furnaces. Our arrest solutions have no moving or replaceable parts and are sized to maintain a low pressure drop. These units also act as drop-out boxes, and significantly reduce the dust loading into the dust collector, resulting in longer filter life.
NFM’s engineered solutions are often custom units which are designed and fabricated to fulfill unique space/ size requirements and design pressures
- Collectors can be designed to meet NFPA, 3A Dairy and FDA/Sanitary requirements.
- Special construction materials can be used to meet your specifications including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, Inconel, Hastelloy and other special alloys.
- A wide range of filter elements and media selections are available including filter bags, pleated filter elements, and cartridges. Media choices are based upon operating temperature and chemistry conditions.
- Units can be further customized to meet your specific needs by incorporating exhaust fans, level detectors, airlocks, screw conveyors, broken bag detectors, insulation, explosion vents, explosion suppression systems, structural supports, access ways, and more.
- Standard and square dust collectors are available in side and top removal designs allowing access from the clean air side of the unit with walk-in clean air plenum or lift-off hatches. These collectors are equipped with pleated filters or conventional filter bags/cages.